Sunday, November 8, 2009

A full heart...

So I've been sitting here in the library for the past hour trying to figure out what to say, how to say it...and I still don't know. I'm at this strange loss. I need to write. To spill it all out somewhere, on something, to someone. Perhaps this isn't the best way but it's been the one place where I feel as if what I have to say is important to someone...somewhere...Silly? Perhaps. Or maybe it's just the way it's supposed to be. Something has happened to me. It's scares me. I would say I'm excited but that would be lying. I can't decipher what is exactly going on. I don't know what God is doing. All I know is that I'm becoming driven to find out God's will for my life. About a week ago I was randomly on the internet and decided to look up the setapartgirl.com website. It's based on the book written by Leslie Ludy....it has opened my eyes. Anyway, I was looking into their online magazine and randomly looked at the "Leslie's Picks" section. It was there that I discovered that they have a program up in Windsor, Colorado called the Ellersie School of Honor. I never knew they had it. Never. Words can't even begin to explain. Seriously. I'm so.......? I don't even know. All I know is that I'm praying and seeking God like never before about this. There is more but I'm slowly starting to feel overwhelmed by it all. I'll more when I'm better able to compose my thoughts. This is such an amazing time in my life. Who knew that this is where I would be?

No comments: