Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Typical Fashion

So as I seem to usually do at the end of each semester I am writing a post. Not quite sure what I'm wanting to write, just wanting to once again, put some of my thoughts out into the infinite void and see what comes of them. I just finished up my last fall semester and I'm trying to get my thoughts around the fact that I'm graduating next semester with a degree in Communication Studies. I keep making mental lists of everything I need to do in order to get ready for this hugely momentous change and since I know that my mind has a tendency to forget simple things like that I'm wanting to write them out. But not just on a random sheet of paper.
1. Pray about what God wants me to do
2. Write a resume
3. Compile and burn all my photos to CDs
4. Revamp my computer by deleting unecessary info
5. Help my dad with geneology info
6. Start looking into apartments
7. Budget, budget, budget
8. Did I mention a budget?
9. Job hunt
10. Practice piano

It's probably silly but I need goals for this break. I need something to keep my mind and body active to keep it from focusing on what I'm missing. I know that this is going to be one amazing Christmas break though and I'm expecting some changes to happen during it!

No comments: