Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lead Me to The Cross

Well it's the third day into the new year and its already been interesting. For any of you girls who are ever asked to give your number to a random co-worker here is a word of advice........don't. In pursuit of being nice I have put myself in a very awkward situation that I pray goes away very quickly. Sigh. Anyway. I've almost finished another book by Eric and Leslie Ludy. They are officially my new favorite authors. This is the second book I've read of theirs and just as the first did- this one cuts me to the core. Amazing. It's called When God Writes Your Life Story. If you have ever looked over your life and felt that you were meant for something more this is the book to read. I kid you not. Also I totally suggest listening to Lead Me To The Cross by Hill Song United. I put it on repeat and let the words dig deep down into my heart. :) Sigh. I always plan on writing more but once again.......I want to finish reading my book. :) <3

No comments: