Friday, January 16, 2009

Old Maidenhood

Ugh. So stuff hasn't turned out the way I've thought it would for the past month and a half. haha When does it ever though right?? I don't know. I realize that God will show me the man He wants me to marry when He's good and ready and not a moment sooner.....I just wish I was on His time schedule. I wish He would take away this intense desire to marry until the right time. I guess I'm really struggling with bitterness directed toward Him. I DO NOT SAY THAT PROUDLY! I feel absolutely terrible about it. It's not right. I'm just tired of feeling as if I'm the only woman who will never marry....of becoming some old maid. Hurts my heart. Ever fallen in love with someone you've never met? Well, don't. It is quite possibly the worst thing you ever could do for yourself. ad;lkjfa;dlkfja;dlkfjariuohtfbnmclaskdfgjn.

No comments: