Friday, July 10, 2009

The bruises hurt when you push on them...

So today is the second day of second term and it's been...hard. I didn't know that I could be this tired and frustrated. I've lost my phone. I owe Schreiner $8,000. I'm not getting good sleep. I miss my family. I've changed in ways I wish I never had. Basically, I could cry. Right now. Sigh. I know I know. Y'all are probably sick of hearing my whining...in which you're probably thinking, "well Kathleen why don't you stop?!" Shrug because misery wants company? Now don't be gettin' me wrong. None of this is the camp's fault. I love my choir class!!! I get those happy butterflys in my stomach when I think about it. The girls are great and the girls I sit with for meals are just as wonderful. I guess I'm just stressing out because of Schreiner and like I said...I can't find my phone. :'( Man, I wish I had taken more photos of my nieces this vacation. I've gotten out of the habit of taking pictures since my camera was messed up but now it's fixed so I need to get back in the groove. I could use some familiar loving faces right about now. Anyone wanna visit me? Please do! I just wish I could find my phone......well, I have to go get my girls ready for bed....night. Pray. I need it.

No comments: