Sunday, July 5, 2009

A New Step

Sunday June 28 '09

Hebrews 5:714
There is nothing in the Word that remains milk...it only stays that way due to our immaturity. There is nothing that we're going through that Jesus didn't go through and win the victory over.
II Corinthians 12:7-10
If you (I) stay with wrong thinking then you lose those things that are rightfully yours.
II Timothy 3:10-12
The more we complain the worst the situation will be. Plus the more we stop out in faith the harder things will get. I want to grow up now so when I cross over I can step into a new chater of my Christianity. If God is not allowed to be God through your trials then you will walk out of them bitter and angry.
Colossians 2:4-6
Walk=action
Remember: Praises confuse the enemy!
Our thought life can destroy our walk with God. When I start to feel negative I HAVE to stop thinking that way and START professing the truth of God's word and thanking Him for what He HAS done for me. "Greater is He that is IN me than he that is in the world...No weapon formed against me shall prosper...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"
Colossians 2:10 ---> I am complete in Him. I don't have to wait till I'm perfect. If I would just be faithful in the Word then that will come in time. <--- God is looking for me to just step out and believe!
I Corinthians 11:26

No comments: