Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When I Say I Do...

is the most amazing love song I think I've ever heard. Anyway enough about all things mushy and gushy...no point. Blegh. Sometimes I feel that romance is W-A-Y overrated. Yet, I guess that's mainly because I've yet to find the man God wants me to marry...perhaps that's my first problem. I don't need to find the guy. God'll bring him to me. I just need to sit here and take it all in. Blegh. I've even gotten to the point where I don't care.....except when I watch or read a dumb love story....which I've done a lot of both lately. :S Seriously those things are just meant to make women feel inadequate. Anyway. Sorry. I'm just little down on the romance side of life today. lol Life at camp has been good since the last story I've told. ;) On Monday we had Seminar day. I taught beauty school....or actually it was more like....oversaw Beauty School. lol There wasn't much teaching going on. It was more of a doing class. hahaha Boy the 6 yr olds girls went NUTS with the eye liner and lipstick. It was pretty freakin' adorable. I'm doing well. For some reason not sleeping super well but oh well. I'm making due. Things keep happening to me lately that just drive me....well...they make me super confused...Sigh. I hate it. I wish I had more clarity in my life. Honestly I've gotten better at just not thinking about things...until night of course. lol Oh well. Tonight is Afganbananastan-big word with a big meaning. ;) It's where the campers have to run from one end of the camp to the other without being seen by counselors. If they are and don't hit the deck before we say Afganbananastan they have to go to "jail." Plus we get to shower them with water! hehehe Apparently it is the best night of camp. I'm pretty much looking forward to it! I hope I get my 2/4 approval soon. I really really want to go to church. Sigh. Well I'm off to get dressed for tonight. <3

No comments: