Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Same song, third verse

So I think I've probably used this title before but oh well, it fits well with my life right now. Hmm perhaps that says something me? Anywho, life has been pretty good. School as I've already written about is going well. I'm learning alot of stuff how much applies to my degree? Pshaw, not much but oh well. In Sociology we discussed how moral decay from within has destroyed every society that has ever been. I was shocked that a professor at a liberal college would say such a thing especially when the word moral is described as a necesity for societies to survive. I could have told them that when I was 10. lol I grew up hearing that. It's strange how colleges work- my Sociology teacher blames lack of morality (in whatever way the society defines "morality") for the decay of society and yet another of my teachers shows us a video on science in which the speaker laughs in the face of Creationists views saying that you can call something a miracle and science at the same time. (Although in the next breath he explained it was ok for evolutionists to make up names for stuff they can't explain and call THAT science. Well, just as long as there is a double standard...retarded.) Anywho, my point of writing this is not to argue evolution or Creation. I just wanted to point out how this school still blows my expectations out of the water. That's one reason why I still love it.
I'm excited to see what happens this year. I have a feeling that it's gonna be amazing. I'm in a position to be able to make a difference here. The question will I take it and do something with it or am I going to sit on my hands saying it's too hard? I am determined for it to be the first option. Sigh. I'm so content right now it's not even funny....it's amazing. Well, off to work on homework. :)
PS- I love "Hey There Delilah" too.

No comments: