Friday, August 28, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like...

School is here. I'm excited by the thought but with that excitement comes the amazing reality that it's my junior year. Seriously I would love for someone to explain to me where the last two years went?! Who knew that the old adage "time flies when your having fun" was true? Sigh. I must admit that part of me is a tiny bit worried about this fact. I don't want to look back when I'm 80 and wonder where my time went. I guess I just need to accept the fact that I'm going to have fun and so thus, time will fly which leads to the fact that I will look back on my life wondering where the time went. Time and change are the two things that we can't fight. Anyway, enough about THAT business. I'll be taking Social psychology, sociology, intro to financial accounting, communication & conflict, research methods in communication, choir, and technical communication. That plus family, church, friends, two jobs and ASA. Yup I'm gonna have one busy semester. :) I'm OK with it though (although grades come first so if those start to go down things are going to have to be dropped.) I've discovered that the busier I am the less time I have to sit and feel sorry for myself about the fact I'm single or worry about things that I don't need to worry about. lol I'm honestly excited for this school year and to see where God is going to take me. You know life has a funny way of turning out. I never really thought I would be here feeling as confident and strong as I do now. I am so thankful for the changes God has brought into my life! They have always been for the better despite my fear at the time that He was just trying to destroy me. Realizations like this always make me smile.

No comments: