Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't Forget Me

So the past week has been insanely busy but at the same time so much fun. Part of me wants to go all deep and philosophical but I'm pretty much tired. Also I have discovered this one annoying trait about myself....as soon as I'm ready to write on here about my current feelings and such....they just disappear like vapor in a wind. It's rather strange and frustrating. Anywho, I think I'm going to write a list of goals that I have for this upcoming school year....I've been thinking about it quite a bit and have decided I want to establish some habits that are actually useful....aka not reading so much. S0 here are some that I've thought of so far:
-cook a pot roast at least once
-buy and paint a bookcase or dresser
-learn to play guitar
-get up every morning by 8 and go running, stretch and some muscle building
-read and pray every day
-find, apply and recieve an internship for my degree so I can graduate
-apply for scholarships for senior year....no more stressing about money
-be debt free by December!!

This is all I can think of for now...I'll add as I go and let you know how I do.

No comments: