Monday, January 18, 2010

Change is coming.

It's interesting to sit here and know that things are changing as I write in both my life and the lives of those around me. The past couple of days have been spent in this strange daze. It's as if I know things are changing this year but in my pursuit of trying to figure out what I've only succeeded in making myself dizzy with all the searching. I just have this....knowing....in me that things are happening. Changing. Shifting. Growing. At the end of this year life is going to be crazy. I can't wait. Yet, I can. Ah isn't that the funny thing about humans. We can't wait for life to start and yet, scared to death when it does. We want it all figured out right now but if God told us His will before the needed time it would throw us all in a tizzy destroying our future. Sigh. I have things I want to say but it's as if my heart's words are locked inside and I can't find the key. Maybe I don't hold the key. There are times when all I want to do is write. Write something, anything. Oh well, I can't have it all I guess. :) I'll write more later when I've figured it all out. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change is always abound. Patience is always required. Yes God will guide us in every way possible. I feel sometimes, a little self discipline and relying on yourself can also be a part of change. Just my two cents:) I don't know you well, but from reading your posts, you seem like such a very good person with compassion and drive like no other. You will be in my prayers each and every day, I believe in you. Blessings.