Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tears

So today Kristen graduated from Schreiner University. It's crazy to think that just four years ago she graduated from High School, got married and moved out. My sister. Sigh. The family came up to celebrate the event. It was positively lovely. The girls have gotten so big and adorable. (Kelly please please please put the pictures up! lol) I've finished organizing my stuff for camp but am becoming terrified that I have too much still. I already miss Mom and Dad. Cried when I hugged them goodbye. I'm most likely not going to see them this entire summer. Although I'm kinda used to it the thought of me starting something new and not being able to see them......sigh. I hate it. I wish so dearly that I could put into words how much my parents mean to me. I guess the only way to do it is to show them. To marry a Chrisitan man and raise my children to serve the Lord. That's something I've always felt that I needed to do. Shrug. To allow my parents to have a legacy of faith. They were never well-to-do or famous or appreciated very much and I feel that this is the best gift I can give them. The past two years I have grown in love and respect for them- especially my dad. He's an amazing man. No matter his flaws. He's not perfect but neither is the rest of the world. Anyway. Well, I started out writing this to express something....not really sure what. So I guess this is good enough. I have more to say but nothing of worth or import so I'll just say goodnight and be done. <3 <3

No comments: