Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who knew?

So I will be working at Heart O' The Hills girls camp this summer. I've lived up here for five days now and am loving it to the max! It's different and not an atmosphere I'm used to but I needed the change this summer. Most definately. I can't wait for the camp to actually start and to meet my campers. The scenery is beyond belief. It literally makes me smile just from the sheer beauty of it. I'm happy and honestly that's all I can say about my life right now. It's interesting how much more....introverted I've become in the last couple of months. Although when I do have something to say- I say it and want to be respected and listened to when I do speak. (hmmm that's three and's in one sentence. Oh well.) It rained today and made everything so much cooler and even more delicious. It's May 16 in Texas and I'm having to wear a sweater! It's glorious! I hope I can learn to ride horseback this summer. Is it sad that is one of my main goals this summer? I really really really want to learn though. Always have but never had the opportunity to. Especially in Po-dunk USA. Blegh. Anyway. I literally am rambling. Not much to do today so I'm just filling the time. :) Anywhoo. Hmmm...maybe I'll gown down to the river this evening. That would be nice. Especially in this weather. Ok. Back to work. Byeee!

No comments: