Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's all new

So today I was walking back to my room thinking about my previous posts when it hit me that I need to change how I view the next year of my life. I have been feeling this intense pressure to figure it all out. To be able to look at people and tell them exactly what I want in my life. And I can...to an extent. Yet, I've realized I need to change what I say. I tell people I don't know what I want to do with my life. I kinda whine about it honestly. Yet, I'm done with that business. From now on it's claiming that God is directing me into the place He has for me. Because He is! I'm sure this thing is going to evolve into something more eloquent but for now I'm done with speaking a lack of knowledge. Proverb 23: 7 says, "for as he thinks in his heart, so is he." I'm not quite sure how to explain this. I just am discovering more and more of what I want out of life and through this revelation there is developing a strength to stand for myself through God's plan. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. One step at a time, building my faith. In the building of confidence in one thing builds confidence in another. So here's the gist- God is directing into the place He has for me. It's going to be wonderful!

1 comment:

crzam06 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.