Thursday, September 20, 2007

In the beginning...

Well, here I am once again trying my hand at writing blogs...hmmm. I'm wanting to write about my life and things God has shown me. I praying that someone can relate to my situations and find hope where there sometimes seems none. I know that I feel that way at times. I'll warn you right now...I'm not the type of person to hide my true feelings- if I'm happy then I'm happy but if I'm sad then I'm sad. I know, I know- emotions should not rule your life. Well, I'm working on that right now. One step at a time... Maybe that's what I need to remember...one step at a time. I don't have to become perfect all at one time- yikes! If I did...hmmm...well we all know that wouldn't work. I'm a Christian- a bona fide, Bible totin', miracle believin', Holy Ghost believer. That's the part I do know. Now if only I could figure out what to do with the rest of my life. I'm trying to take care of that part. I'm constantly praying that God would help me to give up all my dreams, hopes and fears. His dreams are always so much better than our anyways- even if at the time it doesn't seem that way. My dad told me this when I graduated and there is so much wisdom in it...."The greatest adventure you will ever have is not discovering Paris but discovering yourself." God created me to a special person...only He knows the true me. This is about that journey....to discovering myself....So, keep reading! Let's both see what God can do!

No comments: