Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Whoohoo!

I'm so happy! I don't really know why. I'm just happy. You know that has to be the best feeling in the world. There's a peace that comes with knowing Jesus. You know? It's amazing how you can just be happy to be alive. I'm so glad I'm me! There was a time that I just didn't like me. I wasn't good enough for anyone. Then I read the verse "If anyone is IN Christ, he is a new creation- old things have passed away, behold all things have become new!" Sigh, that's my life to the T. Old things have passed away! Thank You Jesus! I'm so amazed at how God can change us...for the better! That's what so great about Him, with Him you're always moving forward. Stick close to Jesus and you'll never go wrong. Sigh, I love Him. I'm so glad I don't feel the need to change myself with my own power- it's all through the power of Jesus now! I smile more. That's a major step just in itself. Hehe.... Jesus is the only one for me! Love You Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I love you! Hope you whoohoo some more!!!!
Kristen