Friday, December 28, 2007

"blah blah blah blah"

So I feel so much better today...thank the Lord! For some reason I've become super tired all of a sudden but other than that...I'm good. I just am trusting that God will guide me in this new direction of my life. I have decided that He is the only who can make me truly happy and so I'm going to stop depending on other people to do the impossible. :) Granted that's much easier said than done. We get used to depending on people...you know you always hear people say that this world needs to accept the idea that we need people...and we do! It's just that we force people to depend so much on people that we forget the only person that we can truly depend on...who will truly love us....who will truly come through for us in those dark hours of our lives....God. This world puts so much emphasis on accepting the idea of needing people that we forget the God who created us to need Him. He just wants to come through for us. That's the truth. He doesn't want us to always turn to our parents or our friends or our family or....anyone....He wants us to turn to Him because in the end all those other people will go away and you will still be left standing alone physically. God goes with us in the valleys that no one else can enter. Sometimes there are things that we have to learn on our own without much real help from anyone else....and most times the only thing they can do is pray. God will be my one true companion....for in Him all others will come...and go...but He will remain there with me in the fire...in the storm...in the valley of the shadow of death.....in torrential down pour....He will be with me...guiding me....reminding me to "fear not, for I am with you." You know I read once that a woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to search God to find her. I love it. I want that to be me. I want my life and heart to be so hidden in God that a man has to search God's heart and mind to find me. Granted they may not....God may not want them to...but still I want them to draw closer to God just because they knew me. I want to inspire people to WANT to know God....I want them to see an inner peace and light shining out from me that no one can explain except for the idea that it's something spiritual. That's my new direction...haha....I have many new directions...but thankfully I think I'm finally on the right track.....they are all leading to a closer relationship with God. Now in two weeks the trials will really start to hit....so everyone pray for me....college has been one tough trial for me....but with God's help and ya'lls prayers and determination I will conquer....hehe...kinda corny, eh? oh well. God said it first! "For we are more than conquerers through Christ who strengthens me..." or "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..." Either one....they both tell me that only with God's help am I going to be able to live this new life.....yikes...the doubts come and attack but I will stay strong....I have family who love me....friends who care and a God who is bigger than ANYTHING the devil can throw at me. Thank the Lord! Well this is getting rather long and I'm really just blabbing away at nothing of much interest...so I will away...and help my sister pack! Goodbye darling world.....to you I say, "God is amazing!" For you see,God is in His Heaven so all is right with the world. :)

No comments: