Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life.....

My heart wonders at its beat.
Why does it?
Why does it take the energy from my body just to make the heart beat?
Why am I alive?
O please answer this question.
My life needs meaning.
Meaning beyond the small world I live in.
I want to have an impact on this world.
I was called to be an impact on this world.
Where has this life taken me?
Where is it taking me?
How can I plan forever?
Oh God how can I plan forever when forever is here?
Time has come for me to make decisions that I'm not ready to make.
My life isn't some enchanted evening or a fairy tale.
This is real.
Those dreams where the dreams of a child.
They are gone in the wind.
The time has come for me to let go of those dreams.....but its killing me.
Someone come and save me.
I must let go.
Its tearing me apart.
All in the ramblings of a girl...yes a girl....who has learned that the prince isn't coming for his princess because there is no princess.
Just a lost woman who needs direction for her life and isn't finding it.
Oh who will save me from my wretched state?
Goodnight sweet world.......tomorrow is another day.....another dream gone.....another breath taken......another day to live......

No comments: