Friday, March 21, 2008

Back from the past....

Wow....I'm amazed at how people can feel something for someone and then poof...the feelings are gone.....the care, the appreciation, the respect....gone....like a whisper in the wind... But I'm starting to learn that that's how this life is....and even though it stinks horribly.... I'm starting to appreciate that fact.... I'm glad that I'm getting a chance to learn to relate better with people...that I'm getting a chance to be independent....that I'm learning who I am. That I'm starting to learn the amazing fact that I don't need a guy!!! Yay me! ;) I would love to have a guy around who loves me for me and cares for me and will stick around for ever and always but that's not what God has for me right now. I know I'll forget this soon but at least I knew it for awhile. :S Have I mentioned that guys are overrated?? haha.... I don't hold the drama against all of them....I just know that women hold guys on WAY too high of a pedestal... shrug.....that's what we usually pathetically do when we can't handle ourselves....we want someone else to do something for us that only we can do for ourselves......no one can make me happy until I make myself happy. So I'm starting to learn to say....screw the world.....I will be who I am....accept me or deny me......it hurts but I'll get over it. God made life hard...but NEVER impossible. I'm a survivor....hehe.....SOOooooooOOOooo HaPpY!!! Muaw! My kisses are sweeter than honey.... ;)

No comments: