Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you...

I feel like I'm just meant to hurt people. Its seems like I either need/use people and then I turn around and hurt them. I don't mean to! I don't go into a situation thinking that I'm going to hurt someone......I just do. And it seems that I'm the worst for it. Shrug. If I was cruel and blantant in my hurting then I could fix it easier....but since I don't mean to and it just happens its going to take forever to fix. I just wish I was nicer....quieter.....better..... "here comes the excuses of why I let you down..." You know I'm sick of excusing myself. I'm sick of being weak. SICK OF IT! So I'm going to try my hardest to stop accepting my failures as the end all of my life. Its stupid and immature..........

No comments: