Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Facebook

Its so interesting reading the status's of friends on Facebook. You discover things about people that you never would otherwise. Sigh. I just don't know. I don't know what to do with my life. I feel like I'm stuck in a quagmire...not moving forward but also not moving backward. I'm just stagnant and the sad thing....at least to me.....is that I'm totally ok with it. A couple of weeks ago my life was an emotional wreck and now its about to turn in to a literal one. I have choir rehearsal till 10 tonight, I don't know if I have a test in my fitness class...which I haven't studied for at all if we do, I have a bio test on Thursday which is over material I don't understand ANYTHING about, our choir play is this weekend in which I'm expecting to be completely humiliated in due to the fact that I can't dance worth a lick, I have to clean bathrooms for campus ministry this weekend, plus work, plus wanting to have a social life........So far the good things this week that I haven't screwed up are my history test which I made a 90 on. I've learned the music fairly well for choir. I've started talking even more to some nice people. I don't know. I just don't have the gumption to do any of the things I NEED to do. Its terrible and very immature. Sheesh. Just thinking about it all makes me want to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep. But I can't because I've promised I won't miss another class. G-R-E-A-T..........oh well. I need to go get ready for class now. Hope ya'lls lives are a whole lot freakin' better than mine. :) Adios!

No comments: