Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blown up.

I hate my job right now. Argh. I just want to scream at the head people in the other states. What the freak are they thinking?!?! I mean seriously. I can't take leave from work inorder to go to college because I don't have enough "working hours." Of course I don't! I just spent 9 months in college trying to get my degree!!!! Not only that but certain people who's job it is to keep us up to date with this kind of thing didn't. They knew I was leaving and still didn't tell me! What the freak?! I am now officially stressed.....and ticked. Pretty much it's try to find a way around it or quit. I would just like to say if it comes to that.....they're losing a good employee. It will be their loss..... Eeesh. I better stop now before I say too much or start cussing on here. I'm that mad. Pray that something can be figured out tomorrow.

No comments: