Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Thoughts Are Mine

So my dad was watching this show tonight that caught my eye. I sat down to watch the short piece on children who have Turrets Syndrome and wound up crying. Silly, perhaps, yet, these poor children are caught in a body that they did not ask for with responses that they cannot control. How terrible is that?? Yet, what really got me was one of the girls being talked about was "religious." I hate that they use that term.....but I digress. Anyway, they showed her on her first day of school and her mom prayed with her. On national tv. Oh, I know, I know, plenty of people pray on national tv. Yet, here is this little girl who is living a life that she, to a large degree, can't control placing her trust in someone she can't see that HE will take care of her. Sigh. It's an amazing thing when you begin to see God in everything. You begin to fall in love with everything and everyone. Strange. Yet, definitely nice. It's better than struggling against it all. Life becomes exhausting when you do that.

Sigh, I can't wait to help people. Lord, it's going to be fun. :)

No comments: