Saturday, July 26, 2008

Peter Pan and Wendy- Growing Pains

Well, I received an email from my campus minister today telling me, along with the other Campus Ministry Council (wouldn't that look great on paper or a shirt? CMC.....nice,) what the plans are for the start of school. I am so freakin' excited. Haha...I feel like a chihuahua. You know how they get all trembly and antsy when they are excited? That's how I am when I start thinking about it. ;) I want to write more about it but I can't. I'm too tired and preoccupied with thoughts of figuring out if and/or how I'm going to get moved up there on time. So I'll write more about this later.

Then there is my job. I've decided I'm only working for another two weeks. I can't wait. For it to end that is. Terrible of me, I know. I'm just ready to be back at school and when I walk out of there for the last time in blue and khaki it will mean one less obstacle in the path to getting back to school. I'm trying to figure out when tax free weekend is. I hope I don't have to work those days. Eep. That would be a little depressing. Not gonna lie.

Finally school. I still have no idea what in the world I'm going to do. I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out this semester and pray that I find direction. I'm terrified I won't. I feel that it would be a terrible waste of time if I didn't. I might as well not even go back if I don't. I have so much pressure- from all sides. It stinks. Horribly. Some people think I would be good at communications but I'm not a people person.....a horrible conversationalist..... I feel that I would be best majoring in psychology. As for God, I don't know what His opinion is. I know. That one little word explains the whole issue. Opinion. I don't want to ask what His will is. I just have this feeling that He's going to ask me to do something I won't want to do. Stupid I know. Yet, what if He does?? Look as Hosea? That guy had to marry a prostitute so God could make a point to the Israelites! What if He wants to use me to make a point??? Or what if He asks me to go somewhere that I'll be lonely and rejected?? Or what if He makes me stay home and have to remain under slight restriction because I still live under my parent's house?? I don't know if my parents or I could handle it. I don't want to ruin our relationship! I don't have enough patience. It's my fault. I know. Sigh. I can't let go and trust that God knows me better than I know myself....... :S

No comments: