Sunday, August 10, 2008

The first to know and the last to fall.

So I really want to write. Don't know about what or anything like that.....I just want to ramble. ;) Question- Is it terrible of me to be super glad that I'm prettier than her?? It's like my one consolation. Well, not really. I have some more ammo. How childish. Eeeek. I know. Oh well. I didn't say I was perfect.....that was reserved for her. Bugh. Anyway. It doesn't really matter. I'm me and she's her. That's that and nothings going to change. Nice. Kinda comforting. Single-ness suits me. I'm sure this feeling won't last very long........but I'm definately going to savor it while it decides how long it is going to hang around. How amazing it will be to go to Paris and Dublin and London and Provence all on my own........discovering Europe while uncovering the truths about me. Ever seen Sabrina?? Amazing movie. Wouldn't mind at all if I find a little bit of that movie in my own life. Oh I know I know. It's just Hollywood. Blah. That's all I can say. Yep yep. La Vie En Rose. Eeesh. I cannot wait. Told ya I'm just rambling. ;) I want to be confident and strong and beautiful and......*cough*...... Say what?! Hahaha...... Yet, I know that's not the life that God has/is going to give me.....Cause once someone really gets to know me.....like me me. They realize it was a HUGE mistake. Sigh. Oh well. If I can just be confident and strong and beautiful I'll be happy. Like really really. I can't wait to be happy alone. To walk into a room and not look at all the men material.....to just walk into a room and command it. Where people look at me and think..."Wow. She's different. Amazing." Stupid I know....I know!!! Sigh. :( Hahaha....I'm not sure a 5" 1 1/2' girl can command a room. Tsk tsk. Shrug. It'll be good whatever happens. Yep yep. I'm content. I know I'm one of a kind. (For sure. hehehe) Definately dancing under the stars tonight. Yummm...... Welp, see you in my dreams! Night!!!

No comments: