Sunday, August 10, 2008

There's always a beauty in walking away.

Sigh. I have just finished my last night at my job. It's strange to think that I'm done. This year is half way over. I'm about to turn 20. Oh dear. I'm so glad that God gave us the ability to feel nostalgic and see the beauty in life. I can't believe this. Haha.....today a guy came through my line and noticed the lack of ring on my ring finger. He then proceeded to talk to me about marriage. I think he was trying to flirt. I wasn't tempted....at all. Yet, I could tell him completely honestly that I'm content as I am. And I am! Oh dear, I would love to fall so in love that people would hear of it for ages to come.....Yet, I doubt that will happen. Shrug. It's ok. I'm content. I'm me. And for the first time...well, maybe I'm just remembering......I see the beauty of my life. The beauty of me. And I'm not going to explain away this confidence with prose talking about how I'm not vain or anything. If you can't accept my confidence at face value.....well, you're the loser. :) And I'm ok with that. hahaha.....with the fact that you can't accept me. Sure it sucks. I like having people in my life. But I would rather be alone and happy than be surrounded by many many people and be quite miserable. What kind of life is that? Sigh. There will come a time when I meet the oh so wonderful "One." The man of my dreams. But until then, it's just me, the stars, and Jesus. Yawn. Going to the beach tomorrow. I'm so excited. Oh dear me. My life is crazy beautiful. I can't wait to see where this all goes.... :) Hugs and kisses. I'm off to dream of tall handsome vampires who love me more than life. hehehe...... ;) Muaw!

No comments: