Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Sell when you can, you're not for all markets."

Oh the beauty of Shakespeare. "Men are April when they woo and December when they wed." Finally a man who speaks the truth granted 500 years too late but hey beggars can't be choosers... hahaha....sorry guys. Just a little....*cough*.....bitter. Muaw! Anyway- not the point. So I have this tendency to find deep meaning in the most stupidest stuff. Aka Stephanie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn. Warning- spoiler coming so if you haven't read the book read it then come back and read this!!!!

Here is this perfectly ordinary girl. In fact she's the most average, plain, un-exoctic person. Then she becomes a vampire. She's beautiful. Extraordinary. Superior compared to all women. (Don't judge.....just keep reading....) She's strong, controls herself in the most proper way, loves her family and the world around her (well the good parts at least. haha) Well my point is- the only way for her to become this was to endure the most excrutiating pain in the whole entire world. So I wonder if the only way for me to become strong and content in being myself alone is to endure a certain amount of pain and survive it. Which if that is true....bring on the pain. There is nothing I want more than anything is to be strong and secure in who I am WITHOUT a guy hanging around. Ugh. Gag me. Just the thought. Makes me feel clausterphobic. And no I'm not just saying this to sound strong after all the junk I've been through to make people feel bad for me. Nope. I'm glad for it. Ha. Never thought I would say THAT. Yet, I am. It's showed me exactly what I don't want and exactly what I do. It also has made me want to be independent and strong without anyone else hanging around clouding the vision of myself. You know? I hope so. Eesh. It'll be good. Can't wait for it to happen!!!

No comments: