Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Help me...

There are times in my life when I just become tired. Tired of everything- people, attitudes, feeling hopeless, feeling out of control....So many things come and all I can say is, "I quit." Tonight was one such night. Yet, instead of running to books or tv I ran to God. I went outside and sat on my car and listened to Casting Crowns. A deer came near me and I just watched it. It was a beautiful buck. No, God didn't speak to me through the buck or through nature as He usually seems to do. I just sat there and thought. I'm tired of feeling tired. I give it all to Jesus. He loves me and nothing can change that. I won't pretend to think that this will make any sense...tonight its all about rambling. Lets just see where this goes.... I hope that God will give me a husband that fits into the puzzle of my family and that I will fit just as well in his. I want to raise my children in a way that would make God and my parents proud. I love God. He has done some amazing things in my life. I have peace for the first time in a really long time. PEACE! You know I heard once that sometimes God calms the person IN the storm. Oh how God has done that to me! He is so amazing! He has changed me so much. I am a new creation in Him, old things have passed away behold all things are new! He has blessed me with a beautiful family, new friendships, old friendships, changed friends, a great car, another day on this earth. I will praise Him in the storm. I will, I will, I will! It is my prayer that God will help me to fall even more in love with Him everyday of life from now on. I love Him so much! Words cannot express it! It's like ice cream needs cold, roses need the sun, the ocean needs the moon, a child needs his or her mother, the sky needs clouds, that's how I need and love my Jesus. Thank You Jesus. You are my love.

No comments: