Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This Adventure Was Never About Me, It's About YOU.....

"Once again I say goodbye to the ones I love most. My heart feels that familiar pain as I long for home because this road is hard when I feel so far. God I'm crying out tonight because I've given you my life but I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind. So once more here's my life. On the day that you called my name all that I knew changed. I found when I said yes that I'd never be the same. Though the call is hard, You are worth it all. God I'm crying out tonight because I've given you my life but I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind. So once more.... even when the tears are fallin' when I find I fear the calling You remind me..... word's You've spoken over my life, promises I've yet to see. You comfort me. God I'm crying out tonight because I've given You my life but I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind me. So once more... God I'm crying out tonight because I've given you my life but I'm tired and I'm missing whats behind. So once more HERE'S MY LIFE...." Here's My Life- Barlow Girls (How Can We Be Silent)

No comments: