Monday, October 22, 2007

What is causing....

So ok...I'm thinking...In response to the previous blog....Why CAN'T I trust people to stick around? I don't understand... I've thought and thought and thought...I don't understand! I can't think of anything in my life that has truly caused me to respond this way...Ugh. Its so frustrating. I hate feeling this way but at the same time its so comfortable for me. It is what I'm used to...it is who I am...Life is so complicated! I wish I understood but it appears that I never will. There comes a time in a persons life when they just have to decide...to do something or not. I guess that time has come for me...but I'm going to try to put it off for as long as possible. Sigh...good night....sleep tight...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey, sweetie! I am sitting in an internet cafe in Comalcalco emailing you with a Spanish lettered keyboard. Yes, they are different than English keyboards. Anyway, so glad you got the CD. I could not help but think of you as I listened to that song over and over again. In some ways I still struggle with the hopes and dreams. Some of them have definately come to pass...and others, well...I keep waiting and walking. He will bring them about in His own good time, and usually when I have matured enough to handle the things which come with the dream. He is working in you, developing and forming your character. And it is a lovely thing to be able to watch the work in progress! Email me, please. I think I dont have the right address. Need to talk more privately (smile). I love you, dear! Pray that our A/C is connected soon! Its a sauna down here!!! *kisses*