Sunday, February 24, 2008

Does it matter?

I don't think it does......not to him at least. The boy is hiding behind the facade of a man. I've seen the truth. I've been hurt by the truth.....but no one else can see it. No one else cares. All they see is the man....but in the end he doesn't matter.....because I just know that I'm dying inside and I can't tell anyone. I'm locked in a room where nothing can get out....my voice just echoes....never leaving the four walls of my heart. No one can hear but I don't tell the truth of how I really feel anyway because I'm too scared to. I'm a coward. In all things. Life and love. I'm in a downward spiral and no one is reaching out to stop me. My biggest fear is becoming reality....all thanks to a darling little boy....haha.....my heart has been broken by a boy....someone who thought they could play fairytale with a little princess. I'm the fool though. I should have known better than to play a life game with a boy. In the end its not his fault. I'm the fool. The poor pathetic fool. So I'm sorry, darling little boy......I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry my fairytale wasn't enough for you. I'm sorry I was fool enough to wrap myself in the cocoon of your arms...and believe I would be something. There is no princess, there is no butterfly, there is only me. Poor broken me and who would want that?

No comments: