Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Know What I Know.......and for now that is enough.....

Today I went to church. It was amazing. To say the least. I don't know...there's just something about going to church and praising God. Then listening to truth being presented to you. It's....refreshing....to say the least. Then on the way home MercyMe's new song God With Us came on and all I wanted to do was lift my hands and praise Him. "All that is within me cries for you alone be glorified.....Emmanuel....God with us. My heart sings a brand new song...the debt is paid...these chains are gone...Emmanuel...God with us." God is amazing. He has blessed me above and beyond anything I deserve. You know so many people talk about how they "deserve" things. If God gave us what we truly deserved it would be to send us all straight to the abyss. But because He loves us He gives not what we deserve but what we don't deserve. The past couple of weeks God has spoken to me on so many different levels. I can't even begin to explain it. Truly I can't. Except my life is God's. Completely. No one will enter into this life without God's ok first. I don't know how to explain it except that my heart is filled with gratitude that cannot be expressed in words. I love God. I want to live my life for Him. The thought thrills and scares me all at the same time. I don't really know what how to express how great God is. I just know what I now know and for now that is enough.

No comments: