Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Waking from the nightmare.....

To search for my dreams. I don't know when I'll find them....if I ever will....but I'm going to spend my life looking for them. The dream might still be possible....it just might take time. I don't know. I'm scared to believe it.....scared that in the end I'll get hurt again. But you know what......I'm worth it. I am worth fighting for. And if someone can't fight for me then they aren't worth giving my heart to. I'm not saying this to anyone in particular.....I'm just stating a fact....a promise to myself. I want so badly to have someone in my life right now but I'm starting to see the folly in that. Would I rather have someone now but a broken heart later? Or feel a little lonely now but no broken heart? I think I'm gonna choose the latter. There is just something about feeling worthy of being waited for and of waiting for that special someone who will love you no matter how retarded you act or how loud you get or how difficult you make things...I can't wait for him but I must. ;) Because he's worth it. Just as I am. That's right, people....I'm WORTH it! yay..me!

No comments: