Friday, February 29, 2008

Wow.....

So all this drama going on in my life and come to find out it wasn't even necessary. I'm such an idiot. But right now I'm ok with that. I'm glad this time that I was wrong. I feel really bad though because ONCE again I assumed things before checking on the facts. When will I EVER learn???? Sheesh. So to the one I ignored....I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure if you read this you'll know what I'm talking about. When will we learn? Sigh. It's not fair. I've butchered this relationship enough as it is. I'm so so sorry. And I'll keep saying it until everything is fixed. I really hope you read this. I don't want my stupidity and her's to ruin everything. Because it might if you don't read this. Sigh. I'm so tired of causing problems for people. So it is no longer going to happen anymore. :) I promise.

No comments: