Thursday, January 31, 2008

Return to Me and I will return to you..........

God is amazing isn't he?? I just am in complete awe right now. I mean I love sitting in chapel hearing the w..Word...singing worship songs...and hearing God's voice speak to me. I'm so used to fixing myself and tonight I was sitting in chapel looking at my life knowing that I should be fixing things....but as I was sitting there the thought came to me that I just need to rest in the love of God. I need to stop striving and just rest in the arms of the One who loves me most. Yes I need to fix things....I need to work on my issues....but I think that sometimes God just wants us to rest in Him. Tonight was one of those nights....I just wanted to raise my hands and praise Him. I wanted to get on my knees and pray for hours. I just wanted to stay in His presence....because at least for me....He was there....here. I love Him so much. He has been so apparent in my life in the past couple of weeks. He is moving His hands over my life. He is whispering in my heart the truths of who I am. I am so amazed and awed. If I return to Him...He will return to me. Please don't get technical...I know that God never moves but...I still love that verse. It shows that just as long as you return to God He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins. I serve an awesome God and right now I just want to bask in that. His glory is revealed in His creation.....I am His creation.....God is great. God is good. I'm in love and I'm lovin' it! :) I love ya'll.....reach out to God and He will reach out to you. I promise! Muaw!

No comments: