Friday, January 25, 2008

Hearts of hope...

So I was thinking again today about somethings. About guys and trust. I've decided so many times that there are some mistakes I have made that would be better left unsaid when I meet "the one." Is that wrong of me?? Its not that I'm trying to hide something or that there's more to the situation than meets the eye. I just don't want to tell him some things and he wind up being hurt over something that in end doesn't matter. :S I know that's a noble thought but a foolish one at the same. Just by default of not telling him something will imply there is something more to the situation than he thought.....which there wouldn't be. In the end I'm going to marry the man God has for me and all the mistakes he made and I made....all the hurt we suffered...I hope won't affect the future. Sigh.....why can't we just leave the past in the past. I'm going to marry the man I truly love and he's (hopefully) going to marry the woman he loves and so we shouldn't feel threatened by our past.....we chose each other...not those exes or whatever else there might be. Granted its kinda hard for me to accept it just as much as he's probably going to find it. :S It will just have to be something we work on. God has everything under control. I have to believe that. My heart hold on to that thought. Sigh.....

No comments: