Friday, January 25, 2008

Cold hearts..... :S

It absolutely amazes me how cold some people can be. How one day its all sunshine and rainbows and the next its as if that person can't even stand to be around you. It doesn't matter if they hurt you or that they established expectations that aren't being met. What's the point in saying something if you aren't going to follow through with it? To me that's lying. But I'm the horrible person...remember?? I'm the one who ruins everything. I'm the one with the shattered dignity. ha...I love how people walk away with their image intact....leaving the person they hurt sitting in the corner broken....Well I'm not going to take it. I've tried to break through the wall. So from now.....people are going to have to fight for my friendship. If they care then they'll have to prove it to me. Harsh.....perhaps....but I'm tired of being taken advantage of. Just because I'm nice and out going in being friendly doesn't mean I'm going to do all the work. Relationships are two way streets.....I've put in my labor. Now its up to the rest of the world to decide just how badly they want to be friends. Its called boundaries......haha...ONE more thing I'm gonna work on this year.....I think I need to start a list. :S I'm gonna forget something if I don't! lol Well world...hope you have a great day tomorrow....cause I'm going shopping!!!! :)

No comments: