Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let God whisper to your heart.....

So...I was talking to a friend of mine about my confusion. Seriously I'm soooo freakin' confused it ain't even close to being funny. I'm mad then I'm happy....I'm strong then I'm so alone I don't think I can take it......I'm sad then I'm so excited about things I can't hardly contain it. (Bi-polar??!?! haha) But yeah.....I'm just tired of not understanding things and never coming to knowledge of knowing even one thing 100%. Especially of not understanding things and people. But I guess that I do know somethings 100% I just get my flesh so wraped up in everything that it messes what I do know up and makes me forget it. I know that God loves me. That He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins. That God is not the author of confusion. That Satan is out to attack me and ruin any hope I have in Christ. These are all things I know for certain. The things I don't know are......well to even begin would take a box of tissues and some good friends, a cup of coffee and the Bible......But I'm really am sick of this....I'm tired of writing about my confusion and blahness....and moodiness..... but I know that this confidence is going to leave at some point....and I want this to be here when I do lose it again.....so that I can read it and remember....my promises, my trust, my faith. Does that make sense? I think so many people lose sight of their faith....it makes me sad. I hear people talk about how their lives are falling apart around them and they don't know what to do......my thought is...turn to Jesus. He'll take care of you unlike anyone can. It will be hard....no stinkin' doubt about that...in fact just read my past blogs and you will see how I struggle. :S But the amazing thing about having Jesus in your life is that in the end you can always turn to Him. You become...comforted....just stick to Jesus...trusting that He will carry you through.....because if you do...one day you'll look around at your life and realize that you aren't in that hard place anymore....it won't usually be this huge radical situation where one minute you're crying out to God and poof the situation is gone.....its more like.....the whisper in the wind.....the vague realization as you're living that something has changed.....you no longer hurt as much as you once did....or you're no longer scared like you once were.....or you no longer hate like you once did.....I love that thought. The thought that God carries us through some of the toughest times and we don't even realize it. He just whispers things into our heart....healing....mending.....loving.....carrying us through the storms that this life often blows our way.....that's why I love God...and I'm not going to lose that for anything or anyone. :) Be blessed....

No comments: