Saturday, January 26, 2008

No more......

There is nothing worse than being lied to. Why do people say they're want something....build expectations.....and then just knock all that down...... Haha...the funny thing is that I knew this was going to happen.....I knew it! I even told them! I'm sick of being right about people. I'm sick of knowing I'm gonna get hurt and still putting myself out there. I'm sick of the fact that the very people who "build" me up are the VERY ONES who knock me back down. I'm sick of getting proved right. I'm sick of people lying to me. I'm sick of trying to be what everyone wants me to be and it NEVER being enough. I'm sick of thinking.....and not being able to let go. I'm sick of hope. I'm sick of.......everything. Hmph....but no one's gonna read this. No one's gonna respond. This is just gonna enter cyberspace and go out to oblivion and someday a future boss is going to read this a not hire me because I'm sick of being alone and tired of not having people around me. I'm sick of hurting. I'm sick of trying.

No comments: