Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The arms of the One who loves me.....

I am soooo super duper excited.....I'm such a little kid sometimes.....haha.....I've finally started to actually get out of my dorm and talk to people....There are some good things about being left alone...you are forced to get out of your box and reach out to new...different...people. Sigh. God is so good. I really love that saying that I've put in my status....."Being held in the arms of the One who loves me." There is something comforting and nice about it. It makes me smile. I really am so excited! I can't wait for this new life God has established for me. Despite the fact that I still struggle with the whole...homework thing....ugh...who doesn't though? I know that God is working in me to will and do His perfect will. I don't think God's will is as complicated as we so often make it. I know there are somethings that are a big deal and take more....searching....but I can't help but wonder if so many of us get caught in the worrying and wondering about it all that we lose sight of the God who spoke to men and women of the Bible...who gave direction to millons of people throughout the centuries. God is not the author of confusion. We need to remember that and we become confused realize that its probably our flesh or Satan attacking us trying to make us lose sight of the truth. Sigh......I love God. haha.....He makes me happy. It is only through Him that I have become stronger....wiser....better.....humbler....haha.... not so all knowing and prideful. You know I feel strange saying this but....thanks Daddy.....I know You're taking care of me.....carrying me through the trials and pain....letting me stand on my own when I can....but always being right there to catch me when I fall. I love You!

No comments: