Thursday, January 31, 2008

So I'm Intense.....

So today I talked to someone who knows how to give good advice about my feelings about everything going on in my life and it was good. We really connected as two "intense" women. Kinda a strange thing to connect on but its good. I was sitting there thinking about this term we kept coming back to....intense. Why do women feel like its so wrong to be intense? Now when I say intense I mean like.....I know what I believe, I will fight for what I believe, I'm strong.....the whole "I am woman, hear me roar" thing. I'm loud, talk A LOT, argue about the small things and say things that I shouldn't. I am intense. I'm "hard to handle" but you know what? I don't care anymore. God made me this way for a reason. God made many many MANY women this way. We are women who know what we're about. We are different but we are just as worthy as those women out there who are quiet and docile. I'm tired of denouncing who I am to please other people. I really really REALLY am. So women of certain...intensity......don't worry....one day God will round out your corners and you will become even more beautiful and desirable. Let God work in your life but don't let anyone tell you or make you feel like you aren't worth it just because you make things...harder for them. One day we are going to meet the man who CAN handle us.....and won't even realize he's handling anything. It will be like second nature to him to take care of us. Sigh....the thought makes me smile. So I'm intense......you gotta problem with it?? hehe.......

No comments: