Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Don't talk to me....I bite.

Sigh. So today I found out that...well....never mind....I just wish I could say that I have a boyfriend. Not just for the sake of saying I have one (aka an ego boost) but so that I can feel protected and safe. I wish I could go running to some guy and tell him about the stuff I have to put up with. I wish when I told the guy he would get mad and want to go hit someone. I wouldn't want him to ACTUALLY do it! Just talk like he might. That he would talk like he's willing to protect me and that I would be safe no matter what in his arms. Sigh. I hate the fact that I love feeling pretty so much that I'm willing to put up with (to a large degree) with old creepy men and stares from young guys. I can't NOT look good. It makes me twitch. Ugh. And on top of that...why do I feel like I HAVE to be nice?! Ugh. I quit. I'm just going to start to ignore the stupid men that come into my line. It's easier that way. Someone come and save me!?

No comments: