Sunday, June 8, 2008

On a night like this I could fall in love.

Sigh. My heart is quiet. I'm trying, pursuing, searching for Jesus to fill my heart. God makes me smile. The fact that He created romance. He created a most wonderful thing. The fact that a night sky could make someone feel loved. To realize that He created the stars for us. For me. The gentle whisper of the wind as it blows through the dry grass bringing the smell of summer. No romance equals that. No amount of words or good deeds will equal the glorious creation God made or the heart wrenching sacrifice He gave. God is love. He is the epitomy of love. My creator is love and that is the only way I'll ever know TRUE love. Is for me to become so completely consumed, filled, saturated with God's love that I don't NEED anyone else's love to survive. God is slowing watering this flower. My life is slowing blooming into the creation He orginally created me to be. I'm changing, morphing into the truest sense of myself on this side of Heaven. The Lord works in mysterious ways but in the end they are the most beautiful, suprising, gentle ways. He's amazing. I'm falling in love with my Savior all over again. He's my prince. The love of my life. I will serve Him as I would any man I would have married. That's my duty, my call, my desire. I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. Thank the Lord.

No comments: