Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why dance in the rain when it matches the lousy mood?

Bleh. I hate feeling this way...discontent...irritated...betrayed...basically mad enough to yell. I hate it when people break their promises. I know I know. I've broken promises. I've been a coward. Yet, not in these situations. haha...I try way to freakin' hard. Whatever. What will be will be. No more I say. It's in God's hands now. Maybe I'm just a shooting star....or maybe it just needs time...I pray....that's it. I'll pray. Novel idea eh? Sigh. Lord help me to let go....I have a problem with it. I expect way too much. Or maybe I don't. Bleh. Only You know what's really going on...only You know what's going on in this heart. So please give me wisdom on how to deal with this situation. Only You. :) Love ya Jesus. Muaw!

No comments: