Monday, June 23, 2008

The monetary means just aren't around.

Oh dear me. I've just realized I'm up a creek without a paddle when it comes to my college funds. I don't know how I'm going to do it. This must be how you felt. Sheesh. Talk about scrambling. I have to pay off my credit card. Then I have to pay for books out of my own pocket. Then I have my ASA bill. Then I have food/phone bill. Plus the extras that come up aka hygene stuff. Sigh. I know I can make it work. It's just going to take some serious penny pinching. Yay. Penny pinching AND trying to figure out what God wants for my life.....no pressure at all. I have to figure this all out. No more jacking off. My priorities HAVE to be in line this year. God, family, education, work, friends/sorority, free time. Sigh. This year is going to be tough but I really think that it's going to teach me some VERY important lessons. I just hope I can get past the drama that surrounds that school (and me) and protect myself from getting so caught up in the social scene that I forget about what's really important right now. Lord help me. It's going to be hard but I know that it's something I can do. We both know it. It just takes wisdom and discipline. Blah. Discipline. Such an annoying thing. In the long run good....but in the short term....annoying. Oy vey. We can do this. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." HELP!

No comments: